Thursday, June 20, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch #33

Time for another round of sketch crazy fun with CAS(E) this Sketch! Check out the fun sketch to play with this week!


The local strawberries are out around here now and I couldn't resist doing a strawberry card this week. I think I had strawberries dipped in chocolate on the mind because that is what I picked for a colour combo :)


The CAS(E) this Sketch team would love to have you play along with us this week, lots of possibilities for this sketch!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Julie

2 comments:

  1. So adorable Julie! Great combo of colours and the cutest sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, those strawberries look so good! I love how you interpreted the sketch. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...