Thursday, June 27, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #34

Last challenge for the month of June, that month just flew by! Check out the great sketch we have for you to try this week at CAS(E) this Sketch...


I dug into some of my new Stampin' Up! cardstock and patterned paper and got into some old rub-ons to create this quick card. I don't usually make cards with these colours, but I think they are growing on me :)


We would love to have you stop by and play along with us this week and have a happy Independance/Canada Day next week!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
Julie

4 comments:

  1. I love that bold sentiment with the simple clip and the great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally packing a punch! LoVe that fabulous sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this. These colors together are great...I'm so glad you used them like this. Bright, bold, fun...what more could you ask for?!! Seriously love this. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fab sentiment and nice blue on your card really looks manly and may I ask you what is the embelisshment you put on the blue paper..it looks like office tools cute and nice...I love your color combo Julie...GREAT CARD...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...