Thursday, July 4, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #35

Happy Independence Day to my American friends! This week we have a fun sketch for you to try over at CAS(E) this Sketch, perfect sketch to use paint, smooch spritz or anything else you think will splatter...


I used my splatter tool from Stampin' Up! with markers to add some colour to the background and I got to try out my new stamp set this week too. They have this neat set called "Tape It" and if you stamp the images on vellum paper and cut them out, they look like washi tape!


The design team would love to have you play along this week!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Julie

3 comments:

  1. what fun faux washi tape! could have fooled me!! love the glasses and subtle splatter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Julie, love how you have used washi to 'tape' the panel down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this fun take on the sketch! The washi tape is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...