Thursday, July 25, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #38

This is our last sketch challenge for the month of July over at CAS(E) this Sketch, check out the last sketch for this month!


I had so many ideas for this sketch, but I ended up going with the idea that would enable me to dig into my stash of supplies and use some products up. I found some SRM stickers and made this simple baby girl card using just five products; stickers, stamp, ink, cardstock and foam mounts. Five products and five minutes, gotta love a CAS and under five minute card :)


We would love to have you play along with us this week at CAS(E) this Sketch!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Julie

3 comments:

  1. Five minute cards are always amazing :) and yours is darn cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely a case of less is more! Love the coordinating stickers against the white background!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...