Thursday, August 15, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #41

Welcome back to another sketchy week with us at CAS(E) this Sketch! This week we have a great sketch for you to try from Chrissy Larson, check it out!


I've been slowly breaking in all my new stamp sets and this is another new Stampin' Up! set I got for a hostess gift. This card was super easy! I stamped the image on the card base with the same colour ink as the card and then stamped the sentiment box/label and sentiment on white, cut around the image and popped it up with foam mounts.


Thanks for stopping by and we hope you will stop by the blog and play along with us this week!
Julie

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Julie. Love the tone on tone flowers in the background!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...