Thursday, August 29, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #43

Well August is almost over and I made my first Christmas card for the season on Tuesday, I guess it it time to get started on those:) In the meantime we have a sketch for you to try out this week at CAS(E) this Sketch, check it out...


It's been a race around here to see how much of my pattern paper scraps I can use up and that is what I did with this card. I found some coordinating papers and made this quick card with a stamped flower on patterned paper.


Be sure to stop by the blog to check out all the inspiration and then play along with us this week!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Julie

2 comments:

  1. Great choice of papers Julie, I need to take a leaf out of your book as I have 'just a few' pieces of patterned paper to use up as well... It's been great getting to know you on this fab team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful patterns - I love the subtle look on the flower!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...