Thursday, August 22, 2013

CASE(E) this Sketch Challenge #42

It's hard to believe in just two short weeks my baby girl will be starting grade 11! The years are just flying by and so are the sketch challenge weeks over at CAS(E) this Sketch! Check out the new sketch we have for you this week...


Isn't that sentiment speech bubble fun?! I am loving the new in colours for Stampin' Up!, especially the trio of baked brown sugar, crisp cantaloupe and pistachio pudding. I know Valentine's Day is a loooong ways off, but that is what the colour combo made me think of, so I went with a love card :)


We would love to have you come play along with us this week. Stop by the blog to check us out and then play along!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Julie

2 comments:

  1. Perfect balance and such a wonderful blend of colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO sweet! I love the soft colors - and the X's and O's, hugs and kisses along the edge!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...