Thursday, August 8, 2013

I hope everyone is having a great summer so far! I finally got out kayaking on the ocean, so my summer is complete now :) This week we have a fun sketch for you to try over at CAS(E) this Sketch by Karolyn Loncon!


I was going to go with the obvious and do a flower on the panel, but I just got a cute Stampin' Up! set and went with a plane instead. The sentiment is from Market Street Stamps.


We would love to have you play along with us this week!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great crafty day!
Julie


6 comments:

  1. I'm ready to travel after seeing your card! love it! Oh and love your blog header with those pretty earrings (amethyst?)...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty close to the colour amethyst, they are a czech glass bead called purple metallic ice :)

      Delete
  2. Adore this-stunning CAS design x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why you wanted to use this plane, isn't it fantastic! Love how you have it flying straight up in the air too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is fantastic! So clever - it makes me wish I was going somewhere!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...