Thursday, September 19, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #46

The weather is starting to cool here and some of the leaves have already started to turn some pretty autumnal shades and this week's sketch over at CAS(E) this Sketch was perfect for a fall card, check out Karolyn Loncon's sketch.


I stamped the small panel with leaves in the same colour and then added the small banner with the sentiment with pop dots and a small library clip for an added touch. I finished off the edges by inking them and adding faux stitching to the card base.


The design team would love to have you play along with us this week!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Julie

So Thankful Card
Cardstock: (cherry cobbler, cajun craze, crushed curry) Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Stampin' Up!; Verve
Ink: (cherry cobbler, cajun craze, crushed curry) Stampin' Up!; (tuxedo black) Memento
Other: mini clip, faux stitcher, pop dots

4 comments:

  1. I so love fall colors! Your pop of yellow with the library clip is a perfect highlight on the rich orange and yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me want to go rake up leaves and jump in them. It's got to be good because nothing actually make me WANT to rake. ;) So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love that little clip! What a great way to use it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...