Thursday, September 26, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #47

Wow September went by fast! This is the last sketch for this month over at the CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge, check out the fun sketch to play with this week from Chrissy Larson!


Bear with me as I have another fall themed card. I have an ulterior motive for making my cards fall themed these past couple of weeks because I figure by the time the Canadian Thanksgiving holiday rolls around on the 14th of October I will have enough cards to give out for the occasion and then I promise I will move onto Hallowe'en :) This week I dug out a stamp set that I designed for Market Street Stamps called Fall-o-ween, it had just the perfect itty bitty leaves for what I had in mind.


There is lots of great inspiration from the design team, so be sure to check the CAS(E) this Sketch blog and play along with us this week!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great crafty day!
Julie

Fall Blessings Card
Cardstock: Gina K Designs
Stamps: (Fall-o-ween) J.Day Designs
Ink: (cajun craze, crushed curry, cherry cobbler, early espresso) Stampin' Up!; (tuxedo black) Memento
Other: (early espresso marker) Stampin' Up!

5 comments:

  1. Blowing leaves!! Absolutely perfect for the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet! Love the movement of your blowing, flowing leaves. Wonderful card. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is perfect for this sketch - I really like it. It is so whimsical and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No such thing as too many fall cards! ;) I must say that this card made me gasp! It is so perfect and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card! What a creative interpretation of the sketch! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...