Thursday, September 12, 2013

Welcome back to another fun sketch week at CAS(E) this Sketch! Check out this lovely sketch by N@ Ali, so many possibilities with this sketch.


I rotated the sketch for my card and with the Canadian Thanksgiving holiday coming up in a month I figured I better get started on my cards. Using  just stamps and ink I made this one layer card.


I first stamped the leaves in three different colours and then stamped the outlines in a dark brown colour. After that dried, I went back in with the leaf prints and stamped off the ink a couple times before stamping on the card to fill in the areas between the leaves. Final step was a simple sentiment stamped in black.
We would love to have you play along with us this week and there is some great inspiration from the DT this week!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great crafty day!
Julie

Give Thanks Card
Cardstock: (whisper white) Stampin' Up!
Stamps: (falling gently) Stampin' Up!; (grateful heart) Verve Stamps
Ink: (cajun craze, cherry cobbler, crushed curry (Stampin' Up!); (tuxedo black) Memento

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love your take on the sketch, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card! And i LOVE LOVe the sentiment...it reminds me of a song I used to sing in church when I was little :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is simply gorgeous. The colors are so autumnal. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful autumn card. Love your stamp images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty and quick. You can't go wrong with good fall colors and leaves. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...