Thursday, September 5, 2013

Welcome to the first week with our new CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge designers! We have another fun sketch for you to try this week, check it out!


After cleaning out my art room this week I found some stamping tools that I haven't used in awhile, one being my stamp-a-ma-jig. I love this tool because you get perfect placement every time when stamping. Here is what I came up with using a mix of Stampin' Up! stamps and a Market Street Stamp sentiment.


We would love for you to stop by the blog and play along! Be sure to check out the inspiration from our new designers too.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Julie

9 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, Julie! I just love finding something I haven't used in awhile. Want to come clean up my craft area now? Please?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL If your craft area is less than 11'x 12' SURE! My problem is my art room is more like a store! When it comes to art stuff I have a serious addiction *sigh*

      Delete
  2. This is such a sweet card Julie. I love how you've lined up the chairs and that one is singled out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've put your stamp-a-ma-jig to really good use!! I love your single red chair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! That stamp set is great & I love the one coloured chair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those chairs Julie...fits right on the sentiment! Lovely card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Had to stop by and tell you how fab I think your card is-such a cool take on the sketch and the one red chair-perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card! I just texted a friend and this is exactly how I feel about her! Gotta try that stamp-a-ma-jig... Love this card's simplicity. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice card. Want to sit down on the red chair :-).

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...