Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Witching you a Happy Hallowe'en

Well I think my card mojo is starting to slowly return, as this is my first time making a card in a long time other than my cards for my design team CAS(E) this Sketch. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that my art room is finally super clean and I can find everything :)

The card I am sharing today is super simple, one layer card using one of my stamps sets I designed for Market Street Stamps. The set is called Witching Hour and it has a mix of simple witchy shapes and punny sayings. 


I stamped the sentiment first in black and then stamped the hat three times directly above in Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive. A CAS card in under 10 minutes! I think I may just use this one as my Hallowe'en card to pass out this year.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great crafty day!
Julie

Supplies
Cardstock: (whisper white) Stampin' Up!
Ink: (tuxedo black) Memento, (rich razzleberry, pumpkin pie, old olive) Stampin' Up!
Stamps: (Witching Hour) Market Street Stamps

1 comment:

  1. I want to feature your card for Trendy Tuesday article featuring colorful Halloween projects for the blog at Paper Crafters Library. You can ck out the blog here: http://blog.papercrafterslibrary.com/ The image of your project will credit you and link back to your blog as well. If you do not wish to be featured for this article, just let me know.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...