Thursday, October 3, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #48

October is here and the leaves are absolutely gorgeous here in a riot of reds, oranges and yellows! There is a great sketch over at CAS(E) this Sketch this week, one of which I can see myself using for my Christmas cards this year.


My last fall card for awhile is a simple woodgrain card base with simple leaves in the colours elegant eggplant, crushed curry and cherry cobbler.


We love seeing the gallery filled with gorgeous cards each week, so come on over and play along!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Julie

Thankful Thoughts Card
Cardstock: Gina K. Designs
Ink: (elegant eggplant, crushed curry, cherry cobbler, early espresso) Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Stampin' Up!
Embossing folder: (woodgrain) Stampin' Up!

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Your card is gorgeous! Love the colors, especially against that wood grain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mahalo for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment. Love your fall card...puts me in the mood for a change in season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this card! Casing it, crediting you for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the rustic look, fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Which Stampin' Up! stamp set is this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The leaves are from the retired set Autumn Fest (long time ago) and the sentiment is from another retired fall themed Stampin' Up! set, but I can't remember what the name is :)

      Delete
  6. Those leaves are awesome!! I just love the texture on this card, Julie. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...