Thursday, October 10, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #49

Okay, so my card this week for the CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge has a story to it, but before I get into that, check out the fun sketch for this week...


Now usually I have to sit and ponder what I am going to make for my card because nothing ever pops right into my head, but for this sketch it did. The first thing that popped into my head was three ghosts in the dark, nothing showing but eyes, getting ready to scare someone with the classic BOO! However 2 of the ghosts decide to play a different game and the third one is just...well...confused. Why this was the first thing that popped into my head, I don't know, but that's what I went with :)


We would love to have you play along with us this week, so be sure to stop over to the CAS(E) this Sketch blog and join in on the fun!

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous crafty day!
Julie

10 comments:

  1. Oh, your card is fantastic! So funny and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funnest take on the sketch! LOVE your card, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute design! love the google eyes of the 'ghosts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this card!!!!!! Hehe This just made me smile!! Awesome idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so clever! I would have never thought of doing this, but as soon as I saw it, I could see the ghosts playing Marco Polo. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! The card, the story...ha ha! So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cool. I love that only the eyes are looking at me :-D!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...