Thursday, October 31, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #52

Happy Hallowe'en! We have a great sketch for you to play along with on this spook-ta-cular CAS(E) this Sketch challenge day, check it out...


Some of you may already know that I am not a patterned paper person at all, yet I have piles and piles of it in my art room. I broke down and attempted to use some of my Hallowe'en paper. Let's just say I'm not going to be using any patterned paper anytime soon as I discovered as before I find it very hard to incorporate into a design *sigh* Back to my plain jane cardstock for me next week :)


We would love to have you play along with us this week! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great crafty day!
Julie

4 comments:

  1. I love the patterned strips - such a great backdrop to the fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect card for halloween. Hugs, Betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you crazy? This is the perfect use of pattern paper! I love how you used different one to make the banner...super cool!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...