Thursday, November 7, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #53

Welcome to the first sketch in November with the CAS(E) this Sketch challenge, check out the fun sketch to try this week...


I have recently discovered washi tape (I know I am a bit behind on the trends lol) and I couldn't think of a better card to use it on. Using two different width tapes and colours I made a simple Christmas card. I do believe if I made this one again I would go in search of a more "modern" Merry Christmas instead the the curly sentiment I chose.


Thanks for stopping by and we hope you can join us this week to play along :)

Have a great day!
Julie

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous use of washi tape! I have quite a bit of it, but don't seem to use it much....
    Great take on the sketch, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool idea to use washi tape to realize the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the crisp lines of the card! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie, this is fabulous! I never would have suspected that it was washi tape! I love everything about it and wouldn't change a thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was totally the perfect sketch for washi! Why didn't I think of that? Love how simple this is. It would make a great set of cards!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...