Thursday, November 21, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #55

The challenge this week over at CAS(E) this Sketch will stretch over two weeks for the American Thanksgiving. So you'll have some extra time to play with the sketch from this challenge, check it out...


I'm trying to get as many Christmas cards in as I can and I had such fun playing with the washi tape the other week that I decided to use it again. Here is my simple card using washi tape and some simple stamps from my stamp line.


The design team would love to have you play along this week, I for one am looking for some more Christmas card inspiration :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
Julie

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! Love the pairing of the sentiment with kraft and sponging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fun, festive take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how perfectly your washi tape is lined up - I thought it was patterned paper! And that sentiment is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shape you made with the washi tape. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...