Thursday, November 28, 2013

Guest spot on Paper Crafter's Library

Well, we had a storm blow through here last night and we lost power, of course right in the middle of typing my post up, but better late than never!
Today I have some exciting news to share...I am a featured designer over at the Paper Crafter's Library! You must go check out this site! There is a wealth of information over there and all kinds of designers to get to know. I have a little bio blurb over there and here is a sneak peek of my card project. To see the whole project with supplies and directions, check it out here.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Julie

2 comments:

  1. Hi Julie ;
    I saw your card on Paper Crafter's Library . I like clean , uncluttered cards as well . I also live in a rural area .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards inspire me. I also saw your Washi Tape card over on PCL and came to your blog to sneak a peek at your work. I'll be coming back......for more inspiration! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...