Thursday, December 5, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #56

It is hard to believe that there is only 20 days until Christmas and I haven't even begun by Christmas shopping yet! However I do have some of my Christmas cards made thanks to the CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge, check out the sketch for this week.


I had lots of fun stampy ideas for this sketch, but time was a limiting factor this week as I have been making jewelry like crazy for a show this weekend, so I dug into my patterned paper stash and found these festive snowflakes. If I had of located my snowflake die (if you saw my art room you'd understand why I can't find it lol) I think a snowflake would have looked cute at the tip of the triangle beside the sentiment.


Thanks for stopping by today and have a great week!
Julie

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card - love the red/white combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just perfect! Super simple and you could make a ton of them so quickly! I know just what you mean about messy crafty spaces. I can't find anything right now...not even my tabletop! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely CAS card. Hugs, Betty

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...