Thursday, December 12, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #57

Only 13 days left until Christmas and if you still need to make your Christmas cards, the CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge has great sketches to use, check out the one for this week!



I'm so excited about the card I made for this week as I discovered a perfect die for some more manly cards this Christmas...deer. Now dies are not something I ever really got into, but I have been buying a few lately and have grown very fond of them, especially silhouette dies. Here is what I came up with for this week.


We would love to have you play along with this week, lots of great inspiration 
from the design team this week! 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Julie

Holiday Cheer Card
Cardstock: (whisper white, old olive, creamy caramel) Stampin' Up!
Stamps: W9Plus
Die: Memory Box


4 comments:

  1. Oh, this is fabulous, Julie! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great take on the sketch, Julie! I have this MB die and may CASE this fab design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a clever and stunning take in the sketch, it has inspired an idea, off to see if I can translate that into a card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is fabulous! I hope you don't mind that I'm going to be borrowing this idea. I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...