Thursday, December 19, 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #58

Just under a week until Christmas and I think I'm almost done my Christmas list of homemade gifts, just my cards to finish. Here's a perfect sketch to try this week at CAS(E) this Sketch for a Christmas card.


I came across this pretty silver gift bag and decided to use it on my card for the sentiment, which is a die cut. I was going to put a poinsettia on it, but the texture on the sentiment (there are small circles if you look close enough) seemed to lean to a more contemporary card so I went with textured white circles instead.


You have 3 weeks to play this challenge, we'll be back again on January 9th. Enjoy your holidays!

Julie

7 comments:

  1. love the white on the red Julie - a wonderful CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS design! Love that beautiful red. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card - love those polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie,

    Yay, pokky dots, I just love em. Your card is fun and festive and I'm sure brought delight to the recipient.

    Blessings to you in 2014!
    ~ Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally loving the polka dots! Great combination for this card. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...