Thursday, January 30, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #62

Welcome back to another week of CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge, where we have a fun sketch with a diagonal element for you to try, check it out...


Ever make a card and when you're down wish you could change something you did that you stamped. I was going to re-do the card, but that would of been a lot of stamped "Thanks" again. If I did this card over again I would of stamped all the "Thanks" in blue and the "for everything" in black. I think the "for everything" would have shown up better if I had done it that way...oh well, trial and error as always :)


The design team would love to have you play along with us this week, so stop on by and join the fun!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Julie

3 comments:

  1. Very lovely, Julie! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do that all the time!! I love how it turned out though...wouldn't change a thing!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...