Thursday, January 23, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #61

I'm super excited about the sketch this week at CAS(E) this Sketch as it is a sketch loosely based on my card from World Card Making Day a few years ago...check it out.


I love trees so I stuck with the image on this sketch, but made a more whimsy tree using a stamp from Unity, buttons and a winter inspired color palette and of course a Paper Smooches sentiment to top it off.


We would love to have you play along this week, so stop by the blog and come join the fun!
Thanks for stopping by this week and have a great day!
Julie

3 comments:

  1. So sweet, Julie! Lovely take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this tree so much~gorgeous work Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the buttons and gorgeous colour :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...