Thursday, February 6, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #63

It's been another wintry week here...perfect weather to hole up in the craft room to make cards. Here is a fun sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch to play along with that has lots of possibilities.


I went with a Valentine card which was based on a song that popped into my head the other day. I used a line from the song for the sentiment. The heart is just a cut out from red cardstock that I cut jagged and then pieced back together using pop dots to attach it to the card base. The sentiment is just handwritten with a black zig writer.


We would love to have you play along with us this week, so stop by and join in on the fun!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Julie

6 comments:

  1. So clever and I love that you kept it CAS! Love the richness of the pink heart, too...very striking card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With three teen girls~this just caught my eye~you don't even KNOW!!! Such a great idea Julie~

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very clever and fabulous, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolute perfection! How in the world did you come up with this? It's SO perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie I really love your HEART it is sooo clever...if someone has no heart stempel they can make similar like you did...yay...I wanna try it...but not broken heart :) Love your idea, hugs from Germany

    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fabulous card - love that heart!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...