Thursday, February 13, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #64

Glad you could join us this week for another great sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch, check out the sketch to play with this week...


I went with another Valentine card this week, but a little more cheerful than last week's Valentine card. I rotated the sketch horizontally for my card and went on an "odd & ends" hunt for supplies. In my treasure trove I found a chipboard heart, some stray rub-ons and some paint chips along with some rhinestone stickers. Here is what I came up with...


Hope to see you over at the blog to play along.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Julie

7 comments:

  1. LOVE how you used the chip board ( I have slight obsession with the paint chip, that's all)!! Gorgeous card, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I wish that every time I hunted for supplies, I turned out a card like this. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, Julie! I love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome idea!!! Love it, Julie! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...