Thursday, February 20, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #65

Welcome back to another fun week at CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge, check out the fab sketch to try this week...


I felt like making something a little funky, well using a funky pattern, so I dug out my houndstooth butterfly stamped and used one of my favourite colour combos; red, white and black. I wanted to pop my butterflies up for a bit of dimension so I shifted by sentiment down and to the right.


The design team would love to have you play along with us this week, so stop on by and join in the fun!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Julie

4 comments:

  1. what a great CAS interpretation of the sketch Julie! love the pattern against the red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love your houndstooth butterflies! Such a wonderful take on this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your houndstooth butterflies too! So creative, classy and crisp looking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the CAS design of your card, Julie.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...