Thursday, March 6, 2014

CAS(E) this Challenge #67

Time for another CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge and what a fun sketch to play along with this week, check it out...


I had fun this week digging out odds and ends and finding supplies I had forgotten about. I used 2 different colour paint chips, a chipboard letter, a sticker, cardstock and some paint I found. I randomly brushed some paint over the card front and painted the "U" the same colour and then attached the U to the paint chip and stuck it over the second paint chip with pop dots. The stray sticker I found worked out perfectly and the finishing touches were a few faux stitch holes along the card edges and some rounded corners.


Do you have any odds and ends lying around that you could make into a card? Looking forward to seeing the ideas that come from this sketch!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Julie


1 comment:

  1. I love this, Julie! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...