Thursday, March 13, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #68

Welcome back to another week of CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge! Check out the fun sketch to play along with this week!


I think I have become addicted to using up the odds and ends I find lying around my art room. Perhaps I can make it through the whole year without buying any supplies to make my cards :) I found a journaling box from a an old My Mind's Eye collection along with some matching papers. I would have used black stickers for my sentiment, but I am currently out, so I just used a black zig marker to write the sentiment. This was literally a 2 minute card, gotta love CAS and quick!


I hope you get a chance to play along with us this week! 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Julie

4 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so sweet! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total perfection! Can't beat that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors,love that you've used your own handwriting, and especially love that it all came together so quickly and beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...