Thursday, March 20, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #69

It's that fun, creative time again! We have a great sketch for you to try out this week at CAS(E) this Sketch, check it out...


I was in a pure stamping mood when I made this card, so I went digging for stamps that rarely see the light of day, along with some ink pads that have been neglected. The ray burst stamp is from a set that Stephanie Washburn designed for Market Street Stamps and I inked it by using my brayer and a rainbow ink pad. The sentiment is from Technique Tuesday and of course no card would be complete without a wee bit of bling :)


The design team would love to have you play along this week, so be sure to stop over to get some inspiration and then join in the fun!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Julie

8 comments:

  1. What a wonderful take on this sketch Julie! I LOVE this!!
    TFS
    ConnieP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card, I love the gradient colors on the starburst and the sentiment and jewels are placed perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so fun & fantastic! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Love the gradient color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the CAS style of your card, Julie. Hugs, Betty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card Julie!
    It is so happy and beautiful!
    TFS~

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...