Thursday, April 3, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch #71

Time to join in the fun over at CAS(E) this Sketch again! Check out the fun sketch to try out...


I will admit that I was stumped on this sketch for a couple of days, but I love a good challenge. I really like the splatter effect because it is not something I usually incorporate into my cards. At first I was going to try paint, but then I remembered I had a spritzer tool to use with markers. After I played around with that for a bit and got the effect I was going for, I got stumped on the sentiment. The first sentiment that pops into my head for this card is "You Rock!", but I wanted something different, so I went with a Canadian word I find myself and a lot of Nova Scotians say :)


I'm really interested to see how everyone interprets this sketch this week, so come on over and play along!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Julie 

5 comments:

  1. Super cool card, Julie! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, I love this!!! Perfect sentiments and I love the splatters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha!! This card totally makes me smile! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So CAS and so cool. Great card, Julie.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...