Thursday, May 29, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch #78

Another week has flown by and we're almost into June! I hope it's warmer wherever you may be as we are still waiting for spring to arrive here :( Let's have a peek at the sketch to play with this week...


It's funny how you can get stumped by your sketch. I went in search of the original card for this sketch, thinking that I could make something similar, but the original card was a little too busy for CAS. After playing around with numerous ideas and trashing all them, I finally went for my no-fail paint chips. A few quick snips, glue, a stamp and some staz-on and a card was made.


We would love to have you play along with us this week. So pop on over for some inspiration and play along!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Julie

7 comments:

  1. Julie, I love your card. I love what you did with the paint chips. I am going to run out to Lowes and get some to try this technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used the paint chips! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie!! I've recently been called "the Queen of Paint Chips!!" so you KNOW I love this design, right? Just love your card.. color choices are gorgeous together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG- This is brilliant! Just when I thought about throwing away all those paint chips I have hoarded!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, Julie! I threw away a bunch of cards coming up with my final card also. Luckily, we both came up with something we like. Yours is SO cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great patten the paint chips made!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Julie,

    I hope spring arrives for you!

    What a fabulously simple and lovely card.

    Blessings,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...