Thursday, June 5, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch #79

Welcome back to another great week of CAS(E) this Sketch! We are having a joint challenge with Iron Craft this week! Check out the sketch that Chrissy Larson has made for us this week...


I still had my pile of paint chips out from last week so I just dug into that stash again. I took one chip and cut it into strips and one shade from a second chip and then arranged them in ombre like fashion. I used a darker chip color to block of the rest for my sentiment and the sentiment is a rub-on I found in my letter stash.


The design team would love to have you play along this week!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great crafty day!
Julie

1 comment:

  1. I love how you used the paint chips! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...