Thursday, June 12, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch #80

Well the weather is finally getting warmer here, perhaps spring will come before summer arrives :) Check out the sketch we have for you this week to play along with over at CAS(E) this Sketch...


I'm still on that paint chip kick, so I went for hues of purple and made this colour blocked card with an itty bitty sticker sentiment.


The design team would love to have you play along this week, so stop on over and check out all the inspiration to get your mojo going.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Julie



2 comments:

  1. such a fun card!! I don't ever use purple...you did SO well!! looks super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing me with your creativity with paint chips, Julie! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...