Thursday, June 19, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch and Fusion Challenge

This week the CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge is pairing up with Fusion Challenge, check out the fun idea board...


For my card I took a bit from both idea boards. Following the sketch and then using white and gold for my colours. I used white on white and added wood veneer hearts that a painted with a gold rub. For a bit of continuity, I rubbed some gold over part of my sentiment.


We would love to have you play along with us this week, so stop on by and join in the fun!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Julie

5 comments:

  1. So sweet & pretty! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo & the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely CAS design with the 3 pretty hearts on the embossed banner Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Total perfection! I love your white embossed banner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving your golden hearts! So fun playing with you all over at CAS(E)!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...