Wednesday, June 4, 2014

What's in the jewelry box?

Over the past couple of months I have been expanding on some of the bead weaving techniques I've learned and trying new stitches out. I recently had the chance to attend the Maritime Bead Festival, here in Nova Scotia and took a couple of classes. The soutache course I took was a bit too advance for me, but the peyote stitch netted Swarovski crystal course was right up my alley, I LOVE the earrings made in that course. Here is a sample of some of the earrings I made for my spring show.


The set on the left is a small beaded star pair using black seed beads and small silver pearls. The middle set is a fan earring and has a mix of seed beads and pearls and the last set is made with seed beads, Swarovski bicone crystals and crystal drops. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...