Thursday, July 10, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #84

Welcome back to another week at CAS(E) this Sketch! Check out the fun geometric design to try this week...


I dug out an older set that I designed for Market Street Stamps for this card as it had the circles I wanted for my idea. I used 3 colours from Stampin' Up!; rich razzleberry, melon mambo and pumpkin pie. Accent circles, leaves and sentiment were stamped with black.


We would love to have you stop by and play along with us this week!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Julie

5 comments:

  1. Adorable card and such fun colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super take on the sketch, Julie! I love the bright and cheerful colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bright, vibrant lovely colors make this card something so lovely to look at!! Thanks for sharing and being such a great DT member over at CTS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...