Thursday, July 17, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #85

Welcome back on this dreary, rainy day where I am, to another week of CAS(E) this Sketch. I can't complain about the rain though as this is the first real decent amount of liquid sunshine we have had in 5 weeks! Check out the fun sketch to try this week...


I decided to go with a tried and true technique for my card this week, paper piecing! I used products that were already pulled out and stamps that didn't get put back from the last round. A simple paper pieced rose with a bit of ink added to the flower outline to give it a bit of depth.


We would love to have you play along with this week! Lots of inspiration over at the blog to get your card mojo going :)
Thanks for stopping by and have a great crafty day!
Julie

4 comments:

  1. This is so sweet & pretty, Julie! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card makes me smile Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, you manage to make simple look stunning! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...