Thursday, July 24, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #86

Welcome back to another great week at CAS(E) this Sketch! Check out the fun sketch to try out this week...


Lately I have found myself crunched for time and thinking up card ideas seems to be getting harder, although that may have more to do with the AMOUNT of products I have. It seriously takes me longer to find the products for my card than it does for me to make it! So, I have decided I am going to just deal with the items that are already pulled out on my work table. I figure eventually I will use up all the stuff I have out and then I can pull more stuff out :) Here is my card this week using whatever I found lying around the work table (and yes I have pieces of stamp sets everywhere).


Hope you have a few minutes to play along with us this week too!
Thanks for stopping by and have an awesome crafty day!
Julie

5 comments:

  1. Awesome card, Julie! And great card making tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch Julie. I love that wood heart frame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, great take on the sketch, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you flipped the sketch. Really great card. I so know what you mean about time. I used what was on my desk for my two cards I did for this sketch too. It makes it easier sometimes to limit yourself. Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your designs are always so HIP and FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...