Thursday, July 31, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #87 and Tag! You're It!

This week we're shaking things up a bit with a double challenge! CAS(E) this Sketch has teamed up with the CAS challenge team Tag, You're It! Use the sketch and make a tag or a card with a tag on it and the best part is you have two weeks to create your project! Check out the sketch for this challenge...


Working with items I found on my work table again, I scrounged up some washi tape, ribbon pieces and just my luck I still had my people stamps out. Here is what I came up with...


We would love to have you play along with us this week, so stop on over in the next two weeks to play along!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Julie

6 comments:

  1. Cute!!! And EXACTLY where my brain was heading!!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pattern on your washi tape really pops off the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some awesome stuff on your work table! ;) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic tag! Love the washi tape strips!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous tag! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...