Thursday, August 14, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #88

Welcome back to the CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge this week, check out this great sketch by Donna Mikasa...


Sticking with my plan to use whatever is on my work table, I found a bottle of green paint, sentiment stamp and some cardstock. I used and empty packaging to make the large circle by dipping it in the paint and using it like a stamp. To make the two smaller circles I dipped the bottom and top of the paint bottle and stamped them. The random texture marks made it there accidentally when my kitty decided to come give my card some lovin'. A little bit of cardstock and some scraping got rid of the fur problem :)


We would love to have you play along this week over at CAS(E) this Sketch!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Julie

1 comment:

  1. Now THAT is inspiration in motion, lol! This is why my kitty is not allowed near my craft room! Love that you used what was on your table--I might have to give that a go sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...