Thursday, August 28, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #90

Welcome back to another week at CAS(E) this Sketch! Today we say goodbye to a great design team member Gayatri Murali, so be sure to stop over to wish her a fond farewell. Check out the sketch for this week...


It's getting harder to scrounge items up off my craft table for each sketch, but I went digging in a pile and found a punch so I was good to roll. Unfortunately, my little table scrounging cards are going to come to end within the week because my room is slated for a good cleaning. It has gotten to the point where I just can't move in there lol. So, in finding some more scrap cardstock, a thank you word stamp, a punch, my trusty label maker and a pen and stamp pad of course, I came up with this card.


We would love to have you play along with us this week, so come on over and join in the fun!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Julie

1 comment:

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...