Thursday, September 25, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #94

Welcome back to another week at CAS(E) this Sketch! Check out the great sketch to try out this week, lots of ways to use this design for those upcoming holiday cards.



Designing cards weekly comes in handy when a holiday is approaching as it gives me the chance to make a few for that special occasion. Thanksgiving here is a mere 3 weeks away, so my cards for the next couple of weeks are join to be on the thankful side :) I grabbed anything that was remotely handy to make this card. My markers were out and a old CD case was nearby, so I coloured some stripes on the case and then stamped them on my card front. I used my trusty hand held label maker for my sentiment and added a little bling with some rhinestones.



We would love to have you stop by this week and play along!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great crafty week!
Julie

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love your super cool card! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So simple, soft and sweet. LOVE your take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...