Thursday, October 9, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #96

Welcome back to another week of CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge! I can't wait until this weekend as it is Thanksgiving her in Canada and I have all my cards done for that occasion as well. Check out the sketch to try this week...



I dug out one of my favourite leaf sets from Stampin' Up! for this card, did some simple 2 step stamping and then sponged in some colour to make an edge.


The design team would love to have you play along this week, so come on over and join in the fun!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great crafting day!
Julie




3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is gorgeous! I love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this take on the sketch, the leaf stamping over the edge is just perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card Julie!
    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...