Thursday, November 20, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #101

Christmas is getting closer and for any crafter that makes holiday presents I'm sure you're all starting to feel the crunch as am I! Well, if you are working on Christmas cards, perhaps this sketch can help you out...


I went on another scrounge fest for my card and found some leftover rhinestone stickers (swirl and dots), a silver pen and the sentiments that were lying on my desk. The shiny silver paper is actually cardboard like paper that comes in the boxes of labels we have at the pharmacy where I work, so extra bonus on being free! A few snips and a few sketch lines here and there and you've got a simple ornament :)


We would love to have you come play along with us this week! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Julie

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Julie! I love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the combo of red and bling and well done on finding those freebies and creating this really striking card. So happy to be joining your team as GD for this challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the bling! A fabulous card! Thank you for the inspiration over at CTS for us! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...