Thursday, November 6, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #99

Welcome back to another week at CAS(E) this Sketch! I hope everyone had a fun Hallowe'en! Check out the sketch we have for you this week...


You will probably see Christmas/Winter cards from me form here on out until the holidays are over. It  helps out with the stash I make in the long run :) I went very simple for this card. I used 2 strips of wash tape for the border and then stuck strips of wash tape to some white cardstock and die cut a snowflake and added some rhinestones to it. A quick stamp of a sentiment in black and a little snip with the corner rounder and you are done!


We would love to have you play along with us this week!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Julie

3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet & pretty, Julie! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY pretty! I seem to collect Washi Tape but rarely use it! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...