Thursday, December 11, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch #103

Welcome back to another week at CAS(E) this Sketch! We have a great sketch for you this week that would be perfect for some holiday cards, check it out...


I haven't done any brayered cards in a long time and my poor dies have been neglected, so I came up with this simple winter/holiday themed card.


We would love to have you play along with us this week, so come on over and check out the inspiration!
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
Julie

4 comments:

  1. Love the brayered coloring! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is gorgeous! I love that sky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just stunning! It was one of my favourite inspiration cards! Thanks for the inspiration! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I have not used a brayer for inking in a long time either! Thanks for inspiring and sharing! Have a great day; enjoying our snow! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...