Thursday, December 18, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch #104

It's hard to believe that it is only 1 week until Christmas! This will be the last sketch to play with over at CAS(E) this Sketch until January 8th so you can enjoy your holidays, check it out...


I just had a few Christmas cards left to make and I have been enjoying using the Winter Watercolour set from Stampin' Up!, so I came up with this simple card.


There is lots of time to play along this time, so if you need some down time over all the hustle bustle of the holiday season make a card and load it up :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a very Merry Christmas!
Julie


2 comments:

  1. I love the simple, peaceful feel of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you rotated the sketch! Your card is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...