Thursday, January 8, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch #105

Welcome back to CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge, I hope everyone had good holidays!
Check out the fun sketch we have for you to try this week...


I still had a lot of my card making supplies pulled out from Christmas, so I sifted through that stuff first and then went in search of stamp to suit my idea. I've been on a brayer kick these past weeks, so I used a kaleidoscope ink pad for my background and found a perfect lava lamp stamp to go with it. I guess I was really kind of retro :)


We would love to have you play along this week! Stop by and check out the design team's ideas!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


3 comments:

  1. Love your card- great technique to make it really "groovy." What is the brand on the lava lamp stamp? I have never seen one before, and love the hearts in this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The stamp is from Stampin' Up!, but I think it is retired now.

      Delete
  2. Oh, I love this -- very groovy, man! LOL! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...