Thursday, January 29, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #108

Well here we are back for another CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge! Check out the fun sketch to try this week...


I tend to use white in my cards quite a bit, so I challenged myself this week to use as little white as possible. I tried my brayer again this week with a different technique. For the sentiment block I used a white crayon and wrote the sentiment. Then I brayered ink over top and then wiped the excess off the parts that had crayon. The card base was made using strips of washi tape.


We would love to have you play along with us this week, so stop on by and join in the fun!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Julie



5 comments:

  1. Hi Julie! I love this technique and will definitely try it... any excuse to get the box of 64 out is a very good idea to me... Darling!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sketchy look of the white crayon! Such a bright and happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a cool technique! This is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun!! Love the vivid colors and the fun brayer technique you used. Fabulous design!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...